10th Anniversary SweetWater 420 Fest 5K
Give a new meaning to the term “beer run” by joining us for the 10th Annual SweetWater 420 Festival 5K on April 19, 2014 at 9 AM at Centennial Olympic Park! That’s right, SweetWater 420 Fest is back and better than ever as we celebrate our 10th anniversary right here in the heart of Atlanta. We’ve listened to our loyal fans so beer immediately after the race is back (drink ticket redeemable for beer–21+ only–or soft drinks/bottled water)…plus a brand-spankin’ new course (minimal hills) to shake things up! So jump on it ‘cause the number of entries for this year’s race is limited and may sell out quickly.
Participants will receive:
- Zulu Racing Co. bib equipped with MyLaps Bib Timing System
- a premium quality, environmentally-sustainable t-shirt
- a complimentary SweetWater draft beer ($7 value) or soft drink at the post race party (must be redeemed before gates open at 11:00 am)
- those who pay for the 3-day festival pass option ($18 value) will get a wristband for all three days of SweetWater 420 Fest
Overall M & F, Masters M & F, and 1st place in age groups: 9 & Under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
April 17 – 18: noon – 8 PM – Road Runner Sports, 3756 Roswell Rd Ste 16, Atlanta, GA 30342
April 19 (Race Day): 7 – 8:30 AM – Centennial Plaza (near fountains)
5K with shirt, beer, no fest pass: $28 before March 30; $38 thereafter and on Race Day (space permitting)
5K with shirt, beer, 3-day fest pass: $38 before March 30; $48 thereafter and on Race Day (space permitting)
SNAIL MAIL REGISTRATION
- Download entry form here.
- Each entry form good for two athletes. Both athletes must complete and sign.
- Enclose check payable to “Happy Ending Productions” Mail to: HEP, 551 Page Ave, Atlanta, GA 30307
Beginning Feb. 24, you can register in store at one of Road Runner Sports’ convenient locations:
- Buckhead: Powers Ferry Square, 3756 Roswell Road NE, Ste 16, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Marietta: Merchant’s Walk Shopping Center, 1311 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30068
Parking is very limited. Be green! Remember MARTA is smarta. Simply take the West Line to the Philips Arena/Dome/GWCC Station (W-1), or take the North Line to Peachtree Center (N-1), and follow the signs to Centennial Olympic Park.